June 8, 2022
1 PM Eastern | 10 AM Pacific
Is your Fire and EMS response optimized to provide an easy way to access data before, during and, after responding to an incident using a singular intuitive platform? CentralSquare and First Due are reimagining the way your team accesses vital occupancy data at the time of response and channels CAD data directly to Records Management.
Join this webinar to see how CentralSquare CAD is now seamlessly integrated with First Due, a cloud-native, end-to-end Fire RMS software suite, accessible in your CAD dashboard with just a click-of-a-button. By using First Due, your crews gain Fire and EMS’ most comprehensive software suite including:
- Smarter and Safer Responses with Industry Leading Pre-Incident Planning
- Improve Situational Awareness and Collaboration
- Next-Gen Fire Prevention Tools
- Scheduling & Asset Management
- Seamless NFIRS & ePCR
- Integrated Community Engagement / Risk Reduction
- All in a single Platform for saved time, cost savings and decreased risk
Expert demos and customer testimonials from agency leadership profiling the specific benefits of the CentralSquare + First Due solution will be included.
If you can not attend this webinar live, a video recording will be provided so register today!