July 9, 2019
2:00 PM Eastern
Join us to learn 5 operational efficiencies you're missing if you’re not on CentralSquare’s 911 Enterprise:
- Better information for responders: with high priority location notes immediately available from CAD, you’ll have key information to better prepare responders on calls with location hazards, outstanding warrants, fire arms on property, and more.
- Call prioritization: answer the most critical calls faster with geographically-informed visual cues to help prioritize ringing 911 calls before they are even answered.
- Save 2 minutes per abandoned call: use automated outbound texting to clear your wireless abandoned calls and save your dispatchers over 2 minutes per abandoned call.
- outbound texting: replace a phone call with a text for callers who cannot speak or are hearing impaired, to locate a missing person, or just to keep your field and supervisory staff in the know.
- Faster call answer to dispatch entry times: Navigate faster with an optimized and intuitive user interface that includes single-click functions, keyboard short-cuts, and programmable keypad actions – and from a single keyboard and mouse.